What does the Mariposa mean to you?
We count on your support to bring the cultures of the world to our corner of New England. Like virtually all arts and cultural organizations, the modest fees we charge for our activities cover only 25% of the costs of our services. The Mariposa means:
- A museum of folk art, a “repository of beautiful things”
- A museum of cultures and human understanding
- First-class performances, films, lectures and celebrations, and to meet people from all over the world
- Over 5000 students last year had the opportunity to grow as global citizens
- A unique regional resource devoted to multicultural engagement and harnessing the power of inclusion
This year, a board member will most generously match 100% of every increased dollar you can give before December 1st up to a total of $10,000. For example, if you increase your gift from $100 to $150, Mariposa will receive an additional $50. If you’ve never given before, your $50 will double to $100.
To make your tax-deductible gift, it’s easy to donate online using the button below or mail your gift to: Mariposa Museum, 26 Main Street, Peterborough, NH 03458. Thank you for your continuing support to bring the world to our community!